That's right, our residence accepts all small dogs at any time of the season, for your four-legged friends it's even more beautiful. Large spaces available, free beaches for running, mountain trails to venture into ... such a happiness. They are happy them, you are happy. What holiday on Lake Garda with the family would it be without your dog?
It's all very simple, here are some useful tips and some suggestions for traveling and staying with your dog in maximum safety and comfort.
A dog-friendly residence on Lake Garda
Recommended activities during your holiday on Lake Garda with the dog
A few steps from Borgo Alba Chiara you will find a great beach, called "Bau Beach", ideal for sunbathing by the lake and to make your dog run. Are you ready to dive together in the fresh water of the great Lake Garda? Why not, your four-legged friend will also be able to meet new friends right on this dedicated beach. To reach it, all you have to do is go down the Borgo road to the Statale, cross it and continue straight for 1 minute on foot, you will find it on your left. For any need, there is a bar restaurant that will surely know how to respond to your requests.
2. The Valle delle Cartiere
If your dog likes walking in nature (but who doesn't like it?) and splashing around in the water, we suggest you to visit the Valle delle Cartiere on foot, a wonderful and suggestive route to discover the typical nature and also a historical place, where the first paper mills along the river Toscolano have arisen. Today the ruins represent an exciting historical testimony. Do not forget to bathe with your 4-legged friend in the river water, certainly colder than the lake but very clean, adventurous and full of waterfalls.
3. Walking along the lakefront
Here we are at the moment of relaxation. In the evening it will be truly romantic and relaxing to walk along the lakefront and in the historic center of the town, perhaps eating a good ice cream, in the company of your dog. Your eyes will discover really exciting landscapes.
Autumn holiday on Lake Garda with the dog in Toscolano Maderno
Our residence in Toscolano Maderno is open until the 6th of November 2021. We would like to introduce you to autumn here on Lake Garda, in all its beautiful colors, scents and flavors. We are sure that it gives emotions as much as summer, even without diving into the gentle waves of this lake. Extraordinary walks, delicious lunches based on typical Brescian spiedo and polenta, the search for chestnuts, relax sitting comfortably on a famous “giant wooden bench” ... and the list could be endless. We are waiting for you, with your dog friend!
The documents needed for a holiday on Lake Garda with your dog
Tips for traveling with your dog
- The CAR is very comfortable, it allows you to make many stops and take care of the dog, though let him get used to it in advance and in a gradual manner, be careful of the traffic and the excessive heat, preserve fresh water always within reach;
- BY TRAIN is almost always comfortable, usually the small dogs can stay in the cage on the master's knees and those of medium size near the owner with a leash;
- The FERRY BOAT, on some of them there is a real dog department, inquire well before leaving;
- THE AIRPLANE, costs and regulations vary, generally for the small size there are no problems, they can travel in the cabin, rather different to the large and medium size, they have to go in the aircraft hold.
Enjoy an extraordinary holiday on Lake Garda with the dog!
For further information do not hesitate to contact us, we are at your complete disposal.